Saturday, March 13, 2010

my life flash before my very eyes




idk or was it the other way around. anyways i was on the bus and it crashed. i was so into my phone that i had no idea what was going on. almost 5 people got hurt on the bus and the lady in the car of course.

i just wanted to take the time out to thank everyone for spearing me the time and helping me out when i needed help, and for always being there for me. i wanna thank the creators of my birth to life. without them and him, the guy up above, i sure wouldn't be here at the moment. i know i'm not perfect, but i try. it the least you can ask for, i can't do much. but i'm learning my mistakes and instead of moving on down, i'm moving on up. so stick with me, and i'll never fall. i'll live till its over.



No comments:

Post a Comment