Sunday, March 7, 2010

iM0VED

a changed me// a new place
So basically i moved to Orlando, Fl. I've changed my hair color, got highlights. My attitudes changed as well as my look. Things I do now are things I do for myself and I'm trying to do it for my future. I've been living here since January the 9th. so basically its been almost 2 months now. I moved a couple of friends, friends that I don't think I'll be having for the rest of my life though. They're just company for now. I can't picture and see myself with them in the future. Then again I can't see that with anyone because its obvious that people that were my friends aren't here now and we sure don't keep in touch. So whats the point of a friendship? N0THING, we all become strangers, enemies, and the air. because in a count of 1-3, poof reality hits and they're gone after they got or you got what you wanted.


No comments:

Post a Comment