Sunday, September 13, 2009

I'm a different ME

_ Lately, i've been out later then usual even though summer is over. i have't really been acting myself, but i think i'm a better me. its not that i've totally changed, because i still am who i am. i just now have another side to me. maybe it was because my parents were strict then, and now that im almost 18..... they aren't so strict as much anymore. yesterday 9/12- was the 1st time i even slept over a dude's house, yes it was my bae sam's. i went to visit him and well i only had enough money to go see him and not go home, but he was gonna pay my way home. when we got to the train station, we noticed he forgot the money. so the train came and left and im still there. so i slept over his house. hehe =)

anyways i attend HCC [ a community college] hehe, i've gotten better at my driving, and soon whe i turn 18 i will be going for my license. im so happy and proud of what i am and became.

No comments:

Post a Comment